Friday, November 25, 2011

Green Bean Casserole (Healthier Version)




Green Bean Casserole. What's not to Love. If you have been using "Campbell's Soup" for all these years; I ask you to please, please try a more Natural way of making this Recipe. In case you hadn't already viewed "Food, Inc" Documentary, you will be Inspired by my "New" Recipes. It is Awful to think I could support a Haunting, Animal Cruelty Operation on my Blog. So, just so you know: all the ingredients I use from here forth are only Farm- Fresh Local Ingredients, as much as I can financially support: Whole Foods, Stew Leonard's & Trader Joe's. Enjoy this easy casserole. I promise you, you will feel better inside feeding this to your loved ones, and yourself.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/best-ever-green-bean-casserole-recipe/index.html

1 comment:

Christina's Blog said...

I made this for Thanksgiving yesterday--MUCH better than the canned soup recipe--and cheaper!