Wednesday, March 2, 2011
This is so fresh tasting. I serve this over my Chicken Burritos. Everyone will love the sweetness of the mangos with a little spice in the burritos. *If you don't have time to make the salsa, use mango or pineapple salsa pre-made in the produce section of the grocery store to serve over burritos* Enjoy!
Cheesy Chicken Burritos
3-4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts boiled for 20 min. then shred with 2 forks (or my favorite: pressure cook breasts for 10 min. and add chicken broth instead of water to the seasoning packet and mix)
2 packets (or more) Goya Sazon Low Sodium Seasoning Mix
3 Tbsp. Water
8 oz. Bag of Shredded Colby Jack and Monterey Jack cheese, or any shredded cheese of liking
1 10.5 oz. bag Flour Tortillas
Low-Fat Sour Cream
1. In a large bowl mix chicken, seasoning mix packets to taste and water or chicken broth together (add more water/broth to fully coat seasoning if needed).
2. Add 1/2 bag of shredded cheese & mix well.
3. Fill tortillas with 2 heaping tablespoons of chicken, roll burrito style, place tortilla in large casserole pan coated with cooking spray
4. Repeat step 3 until all tortillas are used. Spray tops of tortillas with cooking spray. Top tortillas with the rest of shredded cheese.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve with sour cream and Mango salsa on top of burritos.